“We love because God first loved us” (1 John 3:19)
God is the source of our life. God’s love is the reason we love, our reason to worship, and our guide and inspiration for life. Because God has given us so much, we are able to give to others. How has God equipped you to give yourself away for the sake of Christ? In our life together, we focus on giving in two ways:
Time & Talents Offering:
How can you share the God-given gift of Time, and the talents God has blessed you with? Each October, you are invited to consider the many ministry opportunities at Grace. These opportunities are presented in the “Time and Talent Survey.” This information is used to connect members with the leaders of various ministries.
How can you share your God-given financial resources? You are encouraged to make an intentional plan for financial offerings. To facilitate this, each year you will be invited to present a Giving Plan card as a part of worship.
- Offering envelopes are provided through the mail on a monthly basis. It’s a monthly reminder and encouragement to give regularly and consistently. You can also mail in your offering envelopes at 918 Garfield Ave.
- Interested in giving electronically?
- You can text in your offering at 833-939-1383. Just text the amount you would like to give and further instructions will be sent to you. (Additional Instructions can be found here)
- Through the Give+ App. You can download this app from your mobile phone app store (Further instructions can be found here)
- Through our website using the link below