The current members of the Grace Lutheran Church Council.
In addition to our Council, various Ministry Teams work to guide specific areas of our ministry.
- Youth: Works with the Youth Director to plan and implement programs for youth of the congregation, with a primary focus on grades 7-12. Activities include Youth Room, service projects, mission trips, and special events. For more information, visit the youth page.
- Education: Works with the Education Director to plan and implement programs for children 6th grade and younger and their families. Programs include Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, Sunday School Christmas Program, and Advent Festival. For more information, visit the Learning page.
- Property & Finance: Oversees the creation and implementation of the church’s budget and promotes good stewardship practices in the congregation. Works with staff to identify and prioritize maintenance and repair needs for the church’s building and furniture, and sees to their implementation.
- Mission Team: Organizes a variety of outreach projects for the congregation, including Fair Trade coffee purchases, food pantry collection, and the Christmas Angel tree.
- Life & Growth: Seeks to grow the membership of Grace and increase member involvement in the fellowship and ministry of the congregation.
- Memorial Team: Facilitates the utilization of funds donated to Grace in memory of those who have died. This team maintains a list of needs and potential projects that will enhance the ministries of Grace and our facilities.